June events in Morzine
Cyclosportive Morzine-Haut Chablais – 17th june
700 cyclists are expected to line up in Morzine on Sunday 17th June.
The depart will be at 8am in front of the Tourist Office, with the finish line at Montriond Lake around 11am for the short route and 12.30 for the long.
Last minute registrations and picking up of race plates can be done at the Tourist Office on Saturday afternoon.
Savoie Cup Porsche 22nd-24th June
The Savoie Cup is organised by Club Porsche de Savoie, in a different town each year. Morzine is this year’s base camp.
200 cars have registered for the tourist rally. 200 to 300 more are expected in resort.
Cars leave each morning in groups of 10, every 10 minutes.
A dozen exhibitors will be in the event village on the Tourist Office square.
Pass’Portes du Soleil MTB 29th june – 1st july
– A new record with over 7 600 people registered!
– 60 stands are expected for the show, on and around the Tourist Office square
– There’s also lots Pass’Portes of entertainment and rides: night ride, women’s ride, kids, Pass’Portes walk
– Over double the number of participants in the ePass’Portes this year
– Special route for the youngest mountain bikers: Le Pitchoun Bike
– Trial shows and entertainment!…
Click here to see in details what’s on this summer in Morzine