To know the latest news on Covid19 in our department, click here.
Information on this page is updated regularly - Last update on the 16th of March 2022
As of the 14th of March 2022 most restrictions have been lifted in France. The vaccine pass and masks are no longer needed for shops, bars, restaurants or to use the lifts. However, they are needed for public transport and in medical centers, so do make sure you have your mask with you when coming to Morzine.
Antigen tests in Morzine
These are no longer needed to travel, but should you fall ill and need to take a test, you can do so in Morzine in both of Morzine’s pharmacies.
You can reserve on Doctolib.
Price : 25 euros per test in the week ; 30 euros per test on Sunday
For extra information
– Information from the French Government regarding the sanitary situation in France can be found here.
The Morzine Tourist Office
Sanitary measures at the Tourist Office
- Hand sanitiser gel at the entrance of the building (automatic terminal) and automatic hand disinfection station also available during the activities organised by the tourist office.
- Social distancing rules
Accommodation and booking
Risk free reservations
Morzine Réservation will refund all sums paid by the customer (excluding reservation fee and insurance subscription) in the event of cancellation requested by the customer in the following cases :
- Travel restrictions
These measures have to be in effect at the moment of your stay. Official proof will be required for any request for refund. In all other cases, the general cancellation conditions will apply.
To insure against further personal eventualities, Morzine Réservation has adapted special cancellation policies taking into account the Covid-19 pandemic, so that you can book your holiday with complete peace of mind. Full details are available here or call us on +33(0)4 50 79 11 57.
In addition, in the event of personal problems related to COVID-19, you have the option of subscribing to our optional cancellation / assistance / repatriation insurance (4% of the amount of the stay) which covers the following cases *:
- You are in quarantine because you are COVID-19 positive.
- You have COVID-19 and cannot travel after confirmation from your doctor.
- One of your relatives is seriously ill (hospitalization / death).
- Denied boarding due to temperature control.
Please note that some activities usually available in the season may be canceled or limited by administrative decision. This does not constitute a reason for compensation or cancellation without charge.
To help us fight covid, please download the french anti-covid app